David thoms and john rollins share lead at us pga tour event in a big way https://t.co/Y2IH4Q4bNQ pic.twitter.com/RV9jnKl3p4 — CBS News (@CBSNews) April 6, 2017
Dillon’s appearance came days after another golfer from California named Kevin Kisner said he also had doubts when he took the No. 2 hole at the여주안마 여주출장안마 Players Championship this week. Kisner was ranked number five.
Both players appeared to have the confidence from their performances in Thursday’s practice, but they’re not the only candidates for a hole-in-one at the PGA Championship.
Mason Teagle, Justin Thomas and Justin Thomas III have each made the cut, but it’s anyone’s guess what Teagle’s spot on the top 20 will be.
Mason Teagle’s fir보성출장샵st round win was as a member of Team Green, but in his last round at the PGA Championship he faced Tiger Woods on the final hole. Teagle lost to Woods in four holes, but his 17th at The Open was one of his best scores to date. The No. 17 player in the world will face Woods. Teagle will then meet Woods on the 16th.
Thomas, who was ranked eighth in the world, has won his only two titles from the TOUR Championship, while Thomas III, ranked 11th, didn’t even make the Top 10 at the PGA Championship.
MasCDC 철도청 카지노on Teagle’s final round at the PGA Championship. Photo: Getty Images.
Other candidates include:
• Ryan McCall, a two-time PGA Tour champion who spent the 2015 season as the No. 2 seed, but lost to John Scott in Thursday’s round.
• David Kirilenko, a two-time champion from Japan who lost to Tom Watson in Monday’s round.
• Justin Thomas III, a three-time winner of the PGA Championship, who lost to Jim Furyk in Thursday’s round.
• Ryan McCall, another of the leading players of 2015, had a difficult week and dropped out of the Top 40 at the Open this week.
• Rory McIlroy took a loss in Thursday’s round, but is still projected to reach the Top 50 at the PGA Championship.
All times are Eastern.
Follow David on Twitter: @David_EHG